Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why I started a photography blog

I have been a photographer for a long time. It is my way of being creative. I started this blog to share with the others the joy I have in taking photos. I started taking photos when my brother who was in Hawaii while I was stationed at Pearl Harbor let me borrow his Nikon camera. I discovered that I could take good photos. Better than most people. I took a few classes and eventually attended Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara. In those days we still used film and had to process and print our own photos by developing the film and printing the photos using chemicals. Nowadays people just point and shoot and print out their digital photos with their home printer. Anyway, it is still about capturing an image. So here I am still taking photos but just doing it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment